11 Ways to Get Out Of Your Head And Into Your Life!
It’s 2023 and we all made resolutions, vision boards, vision journals, and the like. One thing I’ve noticed is I make the same goal each year, that I can’t seem to conquer. I can’t seem to GET OUT OF MY HEAD. I’ve tried to resist thoughts, “hold space” for them, write them down, and all of the above. A part of me thinks getting out of your head is just a simple decision that I can’t seem to make. But I have noticed the 10 things that have worked for me in the past, and I think if I am a little more consistent it will finally get out of my head and into my life! Here are 11 things to help you get out of your head and into your life!
- Get lost in a good book, get a massage, listen to some music, just relax and take a break from the situation.
- Stop scrolling! Get off social media.
- Figure out why you are overthinking, what is the root cause?
- Reframe your thoughts and focus on the positive.
- Sit in silence for 5 mins everyday, focus on your breathing.
- WORK OUT! I try to get in 4 workouts a week!
- Pay attention to what you are doing at the present moment.
- Start writing at least 1 thing you are thankful for each day. Gratitude Journal
- Stop drinking all that coffee and alcohol, it's contributing to your anxiety!
- It’s ok to go to therapy. Go sit on that couch.
- Make sure you have a supportive circle. We need our friends to survive and THRIVE! Community!
XO- Krystal Phillips